Kenn Primary and Kenton Primary form the Kenn and Kenton Federation, within the Osprey Learning Trust. We require an enthusiastic, friendly and efficient individual to help provide office support. Additional hours may be available within the Trust for a suitable applicant.
– Enjoy working as part of a close knit team of adults and children.
– Have the ability to carry out tasks independently, prioritise and work to deadlines;
– Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
– Be confident in using, or being trained to use, ICT systems in particular SIMS and online payment systems for parents, including generating standard information reports and complete forms and statistical returns.
– Be able to accurately maintain the SIMS.net and other record systems to support the Senior Administrator in meeting the needs of the school.
– Be flexible in your approach to changing priorities;
– Often determine own priorities, but will be expected to seek guidance to resolve more complex issues.
– Undertake a routine administrative support service undertaking data entry/extraction, filing, deal with incoming post, letter writing and other general administrative duties.
– Maintain financial records and provide basic financial information.
– Handle, process and account for orders, delivery notes etc.
– Undertake receptionist duties, providing the first line contact with the community and other routine administrative duties
– Work within laid down procedures and readily understood rules and need to deal with routine problems and information exchange.
– Report to the School’s Senior Administrator.
Previous school clerical experience required.
Visits to the schools are welcomed. Please contact the school office at Kenton Primary to arrange a suitable time.
For further details and an application details please contact Pam Moseley at Kenton Primary on 01626 890465 or email.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.