OSPREY LEARNING TRUST
Teignmouth Community School, Mill Lane
Required for September 2019
The primary phase of Teignmouth Community School is looking for a committed and enthusiastic classroom teacher to join our friendly and supportive team. The person appointed will be part of an outstanding team, dedicated to raising achievement for all children. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified teacher or an experienced teacher with passion to raise attainment for all children.
We are looking to appoint:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner who is reflective in their practice;
- A teacher with high expectations for children’s achievement and behaviour;
- A teacher who is enthusiastic and committed to enable every child to fulfil their potential;
- A teacher with strong interpersonal skills who enjoys working as part of a supportive team.
A TLR will be available to a suitable candidate that could offer subject leadership. Please outline this in your letter of application.
We have allocated two sessions for school tours, and encourage potential applicants to visit:
- Tuesday 11th June 10:00am
- Thursday 13th June 10:00am
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date is noon on Monday 17th June 2019
Interviews will held on Thursday 20th June 2019.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Scott Deeming on 01626 772320 or email@example.com